Ajorí -Eco Packaging Special Edition-
If you see "Sold Out", you might be able to Pre-Order it from the next run, by sending us an email at email@example.com
Video of the first prototype
- Nomination at Shenzhen Global Design Award (SDA)
- Selected from Spain at Bienal Iberoamericana de Diseño 2016 (BID_16) in "Industrial design / product" category
- Selected as a Good Practice 2015 by International Design For All Foundation Awards, in “Spaces, products and services already in use” category. Barcelona, SPAIN. 2015.
- Golden A’ Design Award Winner in “Bakeware, Tableware, Drinkware and Cookware Design” category, 2014 - 2015. Milan, ITALY. April, 2015.
- First Prize Winner Crafts of Castilla la Mancha Awards, in “Design Applied to the Crafts” category. SPAIN. April, 2011.
- Ceramic. Porcelain 1400º off-white colour.
- Glass. Anti-drip cannulas hand carved in borosilicate glass, green and topaz color.
- Wood. Wooden handle hand-carved in beechwood. Anti-stain treatment, touch of wood.
- Platinum silicone. Plugs and gaskets.
- Eco-Packaging - Special Edition. Handmade gift box with recycled cardboard, 100% Plastic free. Serigraphic printing.
Eco-Packaging - Standard. Box made with recycled cardboard, 100% Plastic free.
In case any of the pieces of the set breaks accidentally, don´t let your Ajorí be incomplete. We can provide and ship any spare parts you may need!
SIZE & WEIGHT:
- Piece: 170 mm (max) x 230 mm (H)
- Shipping Eco Packaging - Special Edition: 220 mm x 220 mm x 290 mm (H)
- Shipping Eco Packaging - Standard: 275 mm x 190 mm x 170 mm (H)
- Weight of shipping - Special Edition: 1,8 Kg
- Weight of shipping - Standard: 1,4 Kg
CONTENT OF THE ECO PACKAGING - Special Edition:
- 1 Ajorí dressed as a garlic + user’s manual for use, with a seal of unique serial number.
CONTENT OF THE ECO PACKAGING - Standard:
- 1 Ajorí + user’s manual for use, with a seal of unique serial number.
More info and images at http://www.photoalquimia.com/ajori.html
Ajorí is a creative solution for organize and store seasonings, spices and various culinary condiments, inspired by the elegant form of the bulb of garlic. This kitchen accessory holds six containers, designed to contain different products used for the seasoning of several dishes, adapting to the different culinary traditions of each country.