We apologize, Titobowl is unable to be mass produced by our artisans and the stock is limited in quantity.
If you see "Sold Out", you might be able to Pre-Order it from the next run, by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ceramic. Porcelain 1400º off-white & green or black colour.
- Wood. Artisanal turned olive wood. Protective treatment with linseed oil of first cold pressing.
- Eco-Packaging for Gift. Handmade gift box with 100% recycled cardboard. Serigraphic printing.
SIZE & WEIGH:
- Piece: 145 mm (max) x 165 mm (H)
- Gift Packaging: 165 mm, 200 mm (H)
- Shipping package: 200 mm x 200 mm x 225 mm (H)
Weight of shipping package: 1.1 Kg.
CONTENT OF THE GIFT BOX:
- 1 Titobowl + user’s manual for maintenance and use, with a seal of unique serial number.
- Selected as a Good Practice 2015 by International Design For All Foundation Awards, in “Spaces, products and services already in use” category. Barcelona, SPAIN. 2015.
- Golden A’ Design Award Winner in “Bakeware, Tableware, Drinkware and Cookware Design” category, 2014 - 2015. Milan, ITALY. April, 2015.
More info and images: http://www.photoalquimia.com/titobowl.html
Titobowl is a vessel specially designed for tasting different varieties and seasonings of olives with pits, although it has been adapted for tasting pitted olives and other snacks. Simply by turning the top cap of the container, it becomes a toothpick holder.
The packaging design is inspired by the image of a can of olives. The box is made by hand, entirely of cardboard and recycled paper, making it a singular example of eco-packaging respectful with the environment.